On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 08:07:42AM -0600, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
1/ presumably, now-a-day with everything under gbuild, the dep
tracking should be fairly reliable, hence rending ccache less
relevant. It might be that we should not auto-enable ccache when
dep-tracking is enabled.

I agree that the situation is improved, but given that most tinderboxes
only check from scratch building, for example I still do a from scratch
build after almost every pull (with dep tracking enabled of course), and
ccache does help a lot. Let's not turn it off again, I'm happy we don't
have to pullute autogen.lastrun with ccache tweaks today. :-)