Hi Rizwan!

Am 31.10.2012 um 19:06 schrieb Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com>:

Hi Rizwan,

   It'd be great to have you involved with LibreOffice :-)

On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 01:23 +0530, Rizwan Alam wrote:

I want to contribute to libreoffice how ever i do not have experience.

I am a bit confused. I was thinking about doing testing can any one

help me out.

Hmm... IMHO The next thing (skipped) are dev - topics...

As from the QA part the thing below is important...

To get started, you may use tis queries according to your OS...
http://pastehtml.com/view/calh0sflu.html

[...]
    it's very useful to
do bug triage:

   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

   Checking & confirming bugs & moving them to the 'NEW' state, or marking
them as duplicates.

   Help much appreciated !

   All the best,

       Michael.