On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Peter Rathgeber <prathgeber@gmail.com> wrote:

[Filipino / Tagalog language version]
Could you inform us whether someone is working on this
translation already, of, if not, how we could get involved in doing it
for you?

We're using pootle to manage the translations - it is at
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/ and doesn't list
Filipino/Tagalog, so there doesn't exist a translation yet.

We have a team of translators (also for Spanish) and would love to do
our part to further the reach of LibreOffice.

You're more than welcome to do so. The process is: create an account
at the https://translations.documentfoundation.org site and then send
language to be setup and for granting you the corresponding edit
permissions for the language.

(you can either edit the translation online in the pootle
webinterface, or download po or xliff files for offline translation)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translating_LibreOffice also
contains some additional details.

HTH,
ciao