On 30/10/12 16:46, Lior Kaplan wrote:
Hi,

    log for /Volumes/TBRAM/core/tail_
    build/prj
    /Volumes/TBRAM/core/Module_tail_build.mk:27:
    /Volumes/TBRAM/core//dictionaries/Module_dictionaries.mk: No such
    file or directory
    Makefile:17: *** Corrupted module target stack! .  Stop.
    ERROR: error 512 occurred while making
    /Volumes/TBRAM/core/tail_build/prj

I'm quite annoyed from these tinderbox failures (meaning the system does
its job well), can someone take a look at the error ? The commits are
piling up.

you are not the only one who is annoyed :)

the error is simply that the tinderbox has not been adapted to the
newfangled git submodules.

unfortunately the owner of that tinderbox is on vacation, and can't
access it until he returns, so we will probably have to live with the
spam a bit longer :(