On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 07:13:46PM +0200, Marc Weber wrote:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide
Great - where is the documentation about python?

Here are a few of my bookmarks:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Python
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Python_as_a_macro_language
http://www.openoffice.org/udk/python/scriptingframework/index.html

i assumle you already identified this ressource (IDL reference)
http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

Now is openoffice still the wiki to be used for libre office?

I don't think so; the documentation guys will probably be more
knowledgeable about stuff like that.

On Wikipedia (or somewhere else) I've read (...) that for licensing
reasons its likely that more devs will contribute to libreoffice in
the future.

That is my/our opinion, yes.

Then the first thing I'd made explicit is adding the word "LibreOffice"
to the start page so that everybody knows that its a "common wiki" for
both projects:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Main_Page

It is not a common wiki. That's the wiki of Apache OpenOffice, a
"competitor" project.

So where can I find the information about the roadmap - how the
libreoffice wants the future to look like?

Something like http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan ?

I mean I have to know to which wiki to contribute.

I may even consider contributing to the documentation etc.
So what would be the way to go? Contribute to both: OO and LO?

What is the majority on this list doing in such cases?

Well, asking on a LibreOffice mailing list will get you the answer:
contribute to the LibreOffice one, that's what we are doing! :)

--
Lionel