On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 14:14 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Sun, 2012-10-21 at 00:47 +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
Hi all,

Commit 8274df8 seems to have introduced the use of markup in .ui files
to set text in bold, however this is not really a good idea l10n-wise as
it is very error-prone...

We can make that change easily enough, ... I'll change things around later
this week to use attributes instead,

Done as
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d3fb6d227c77198aa0b70d6f5260ff239f5d692c

Now I need some sort of git-hook to stop them getting introduced in
new .ui files.

C.