On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 12:04:14AM -0700, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
Hi,

when building the master, I get the following error message:

[build XCU]
dictionaries/ru_RU/dialog/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/OptionsDialog.xcu
touch: impossible de faire un touch
«/home/jbf/LibO/master/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CustomTarget/translations/translate/sdf//home/jbf/LibO/master/dictionaries/af_ZA/localize.sdf»:
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
make[2]: ***
[/home/jbf/LibO/master/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CustomTarget/translations/translate/sdf//home/jbf/LibO/master/dictionaries/af_ZA/localize.sdf]
Erreur 1

The file build_error.log ends with the error message about dictionaries and
the impossibility to do a touch.

I did a ccache -C then make clean then git reset --hard origin/master then
make dev-install and got the same error

Is there something I did wrong ?

No, this problem was introduced by yesterday's changes to
solenv/gbuild/Extension*mk , required by gbuildification of ct2n. I am
working on a fix.

D.