Le Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:49:34 +0200, Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com> a
écrit:

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Mat M <matm@gmx.fr> wrote:
Hello,

I tried to build an msi with all the 109 languages. It failed (surprisingly
?).
Actually, they may be other issues, but the makecab failed with this error:
Data-size or file-count exceeded CAB format limits
which I could understand, but that's not my point.

Probably you tried to package a debug build. Luckily we have never met
this limitation in release builds and/or in en-US debug builds.
Nope. Not even.
Maybe building a 32 bits all langs version on a 64 bits system...
I will try again later.
Which target shall I invoke to relaunch only the packaging (perl scripts
and makecab, etc). Is  instsetoo_native all right or is there
aprerequisite target before ?

In the log, I saw many warnings about mis-named variables (mainly typos)
which I can't fix because I didn't manage to know where they come from (lost
in all .mk files :-/ ).
Any pointer welcome.

I don't know, I can only give general pointers, such as 'git grep' or
opengrok.libreoffice.org. If you sent your build log, I could have
been more specific. I have not built master on Windows for 2 weeks,
maybe something has gone wrong since then. Now I'm away from my
Windows box, I cannot try it now. Your input/bugreports/patches are
welcome.

I tried opengrok, but following very similar variables through perl
modules is not that easy.
autogen.lastrun is:
--with-max-jobs=4
--with-num-cpus=4
--disable-directx
--disable-binfilter
--without-junit
--disable-build-mozilla
--with-mozilla-build=/cygdrive/c/data/mozilla-build
--with-ant-home=/ant
--disable-odk
--with-windows-sdk-home=/cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.1 --with-dotnet-framework-home=/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.0A
--disable-atl
--disable-activex
--with-lang=ALL

and my logs are here: http://ge.tt/3fI4g1Q/v/0