On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 15:27 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:
(replying to the list, as I don't think gerrit is the right platform
for discussions about patches)

Yup, it is a bit strange. I think that you could press the "Review"
button and just leave the comment. Well, you can't do inline comments
this way.

Hi Petr,

I've done the patch in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/883 to be as
minimal as possible.

I guess that it's indeed an unneeded repetetion, but as it appear
about 100 times in the same file (and effect different languages), I
would prefer to leave removing the condensed form to another change.

I see the following:

$> grep lucidasansunicode officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu
3
$> grep "Lucida Sans Unicode"
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu | wc -l
68

=> "Lucida Sans Unicode" is used many times and "lucidasansunicode" only
3 times.

You could see that "lucidasansunicode" is used only in the second part
of the VCL.xcu file where you define substitutes for particular fonts.
Only this second part uses the lowercase-condensed font names.

=> I still think that you should use only the normal font name (Lucida
Sans Unicode) in the first part where you define fonts for each locale.

If someone has any other clean up for
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu let me know, and I'll
be happy to do them.

I am not aware of any planed clean up. Well, it would be great to rework
the code and use the same font names everywhere and avoid the confusion.

Best Regards,
Petr