Hi Florian,

On Tue, 2012-10-16 at 11:47 +0200, Florian Monfort wrote:
Enterprises are looking for a "office productivity" infrastructure
that they can deploy in the cloud, and that could act the same as
Google Doc/Drive does, but by doing it with full control over the
documents.

        Right.

He told me that this would doable and that we should take a look. He
also told me that not a lot of people are capable of providing such
solution right, and so if we can do this the Open Source way, it might
even be better.

        So - we have a prototype libreoffice on-line already - all it is
missing is some investment to turn it into a product. If you can find
that funding / generate that interest please do so and/or send
patches :-)

One great also to gain some revenue by having enterprise -oriented
solution.

        TDF is not in the enterprise software market - we don't raise revenue
by selling products & support, neither do we hire developers to build
products - which is by design to make it a neutral place for companies
and individuals who do want to do that.

What do you guys think ?

        It's a nice idea of course. However, the -developers- list is a place
for discussing concrete patches, code changes, bug fixes, getting code
pointers etc. Non-concrete discussion about our direction belongs on the
discuss list - it'd be great to take this there :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.