On 15 October 2012 20:40, Jeremy Brown <jeremy.r.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
My current problem is that I run make and it runs for a while and then
dies in tail_build with an error like this:
D:/Dev/libo/libo/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/iacc.lib.d:948:
*** multiple target patterns. Stop.

Oh, this one is probably new, related to
changes in solenv/bin/concat-deps.c :
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=140281898f21f707582f395918e5234bdb67e435
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d0bf1510632801e15f1f498320c90efb6d773d6e
What is in D:/Dev/libo/libo/workdir/wntmsci12.pro/Dep/LinkTarget/Library/iacc.lib.d
?

Tinderboxes do not suffer because they use --disable-dependency-tracking
You can use it if you do not intend to do incremental re-builds later.
If you add it to autogen.lastrun, also remove workdir/*/Dep

Another question: I'm looking at Tinderbox, and if I'm trying to tell
when a good time to build is, which Windows column should I be looking

W2008R2_16-minimal_build and Win-x86_6.
if Win-x86_6 fails in smoketest, that's "fine", you'll be able to build.

at? Also, is there any way to find out what build options (e.g. in
autogen.lastrun) those builds are using, so I could try to copy them?

in full log, search for: 'running ./configure with'

or this line:
error CS1548: Cryptographic failure while signing assembly
'd:\Dev\libo\libo\workdir\wntmsci12.pro\CliLibraryTarget\cli_basetypes.dll'
-- 'Error reading key file
'D:\\Dev\\libo\\libo\\solver\\wntmsci12.pro\\bin\\cliuno.snk' -- The
system cannot find the file specified. '

This is bad, missing dependency, but it may disappear on next make, or
make cli_ure

HTH,
Matus