Hi All,

Here are the stats from this week, we are clearly showing a down trend and
need more people to consistently get involved. Average bug length is up to
almost 4 months since open date and is almost 3 months since last change to
bug (comment, etc....). If we could get 20 people to commit to JUST
CONFIRMING (no backtrace, no logs -- just verify that you see the bug and
shape. Confirming most bugs takes no more than 3-5 minutes.

   Date Number of Unconfirmed Bugs > 30 Days Old Average Length of Days
Since Opened Average Length of time Since Last Change Median Length of Days
Since Opened Median Length of time Since Last Change  4/9/2012 893 100 64 87
52  10/9/2012 845 103 65 86 50  17/9/2012 847 102 62 81 44  24/9/2012 890
110 66 82 46  3/10/2012 909 113 66 81 48

Important links:

Google Docs Collaboration:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

Triaging Event Doodle: http://doodle.com/3tfr888ma5cgkww4