Hello Winfried,

Thanks for your patch. It seems correct to me, and I pushed it to master
and libreoffice-3.6.

--
Cedric

On Fri, 2012-09-28 at 12:23 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:
Attached is a fix for bug 53673.

Possibly the deeper cause of the bug is in Writer document
save-functions, therefor I do not intend to close the bug after this
fax has been pushed.

The fix is a simplification of the code and produces documents with
frames that represent the labels in a better way. Before this fix, the
frames represented a label including its left/bottom gap to the next
label as a margin. After this fix, the frames represent the label
itself and the frames are positioned on the coorect location (anchored
to the page).

(Not yet via gerrit; I must study on ssh keys first…)

Winfried