What about l10n?

I see in wiki being jforum the selected software. I'm a bit confuse

May be a fork between Jforum and CodeRanch? As I don't find the translation
framework in JForum

Which version? Is important for NL teams

is it?

https://github.com/rafaelsteil/jforum3/blob/master/src/main/resources/jforumConfig/languages/en_US.properties

Or

http://jforum2.googlecode.com/svn-history/trunk/src/main/config/languages/en_US.properties