Hey,

2012/9/22 Kohei Yoshida <kohei.yoshida@gmail.com>:
On 09/21/2012 01:30 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

On 09/21/2012 08:12 AM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:

Please apply them in the following order:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7222a571d0d458810c1b23871f8b91491db4462d

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a3c4ee1653166ee2ac1f1b9d65ff1065b6288ebc

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4cf0759e7c6bd698c929a11c771d2ab03f1b9536

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e6bca122176cdb2b6e822fc933f159dc3e3c8d46

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7a182026fce922a9f69e8da76d46e87e7188a4e9

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=764e7e71038d5ae66061f44bc0cd51ce33ae96ed

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1e3919f040ade5d0f7f9fa854b3ed23366080c0c

I've squashed all these plus

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0e1e59057d005c9333a49ce7b2ae949a3121c55e

into a single commit.  All these commits are from Markus, and I have
signed-off on this, on the condition that we also backport my own change on
top of it to fix several issues that I discovered and fixed during my
review.

The attached 0001 patch is Markus' patch, and the 0002 patch is mine on top
of it.  Mine is basically a backport of

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5551cd0209981f71ea5fb252b791391a6427066e

and

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cb7ee824dc0b9dcc2fd466f190945de01a9d1fa5

minus the unit test piece which doesn't exist in the 3-6 branch.

Now, technically someone has to sign-off on my proposed change on top of
Markus, so whoever signs off on it will have to first commit Markus' patch
with my sign-off, and then commit mine.

Thanks a lot for reviewing these. While reviewing Kohei's changes I
found 6 more cases of < where <= would be correct.

So please also cherry-pick
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=925ed0b79bc400a72eaaf7c8b53b67d96c7cab7a

The corresponding tests for these changes have been added with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fc0aa44b9d6aab7af68b00e4e26f3d9300e30fc2

I also agree with Kohei that after we found these problems it is
better to push this only to 3-6 and I will send an ugly fix for the
crash that will just open one of the other fixed bugs but will prevent
the crash in 3.6.2.

And just for the record: Kohei's changes to my original patch look
good, I'm not sure if I can give my sign-off on them.

Regards,
Markus