Hi matus,
When issuing *make accessibility.all* command, it actually building the
whole source code. Right now I come to build 46 of 62, module ridljar, and
the build was stop on this build. From the stack trace I see this

*javac: invalid source release: 1.7*

I am currently using JAVA version 1.7 in my machine. It seems that JAVA 1.7
doesn't fit well. May I know which JAVA version should I use for the build?
And is there a possibility that to set the specific JAVA version for the
build without downgrading the system's JAVA version?

*Here is the full stack trace*

=============
(46/62) Building module ridljar
=============
Entering /home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/offapi/prj

gbuild module /home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/offapi: make -f
Makefile -j1 -rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
Entering /home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/ridljar/prj

gbuild module /home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/ridljar: make -f
Makefile -j1 -rs all slowcheck gb_PARTIALBUILD=T
[build JVM] CustomTarget/ridljar/javamaker/done
[build CUS] ridljar/javamaker
[build JCS] Jar/ridl
javac: invalid source release: 1.7
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options
make[2]: *** [/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/JavaClassSet/Jar/ridl/done] Error 2
[build DEP] IDL:offapi
[build IDL] offapi/com/sun/star/animations/idl
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/offapi/com/sun/star/auth/SSOExceptions.idl',
needed by `/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/UnoApiPartTarget/offapi/com/sun/star/auth/SSOManagerFactory.urd'.
Stop.

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 512 occurred while making
/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/offapi/prj
ERROR: error 512 occurred while making
/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/ridljar/prj
ERROR: error 512 occurred while making
/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/l10ntools/prj
ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core/tomcat

 it seems you are using a threaded build, which means that the
 actual compile error is probably hidden far above, and could be
 inside any of these other modules:
     l10ntools ridljar offapi
 please re-run build inside each one to isolate the problem.

build_error.log should contain the captured output of the failed module(s)

To rebuild a specific module:

make tomcat.clean # optional
make tomcat

when the problem is isolated and fixed, re-run 'make'
make[1]: *** [accessibility.all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kokhoe/workspace/LibreOffice/core'
make: *** [accessibility.all] Error 2

THanks @!