Hi there,

On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 12:08 +0000, Manal M. Alhassoun wrote:
I'm currently looking at bug #45702 (1).

        Great :-) it's an interesting choice of bug.

Since LibreOffice intended to work this way, put these buttons on
"Visible Buttons" and "Customize Toolbar" make no sense.

        I guess so.

I'm wondering if we can solve this by just remove them from  "Visible
Buttons" and "Customize Toolbar".

        Might solve it; I'm not so convinced that not allowing the user to hide
them is not the real bug - but fixing it in either way would be fine I
suspect :-)

The reason that makes me ask this question is that this bug is exists
since the OpenOffice (2).

        Ah - there are plenty of these around.

and I'm sure that several solutions were proposed to deal with this
bug since then and my suggested solution maybe

        In general, I'd suggest you do what you think best and looks easiest /
cleanest in the code :-) if it's a really tricky one good to ask the
libreoffice-ux-advise@lists.freedesktop.org list - but they have some
more meaty things to worry about just now :-)

So, should I go for this solution or it's not an appropriate?

        Go for it - I look forward to the patch :-)

        Thanks !

                Michael.