Petr Mladek píše v Po 03. 09. 2012 v 18:41 +0200:

4. Do 3.7.0-RCs every week (use the original schedule). There is not
   enough time for feedback => demotivating for QA.

After all, this is still good solution. We released, 3.5 and 3.6 this
way and it somehow worked. The .0 release is always hectic and we get
many fixes every week, so the two weeks delay between rc2 and rc3 would
be too long.

After all we used something close to this. The schedule is:

        + Week 2:  3.7.0-rc1
        + Week 3:
        + Week 4:  3.7.0-rc2
        + Week 5:  3.7.0-rc3
        + Week 6:  3.7.0-release
        + Week 7:
        + Week 8:  3.7.1-rc1
        + Week 9:  3.7.1-rc2
        + Week 10: 3.7.1-release
        + Week 11: 3.7.2-rc1
        + Week 12:
        + Week 13: 3.7.2-rc2
        + Week 14: 3.7.2-release
        + Week 15: 3.7.3-rc1
        + Week 16:
        + Week 17: 3.7.4-rc2
        + Week 18: 3.7.4-release

By other words, I moved 3.7.0-rc3 and 3.7.1.rc1 and created space
between them. It is not ideal but we will do it better in the future
releases.

See also https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan

Best Regards,
Petr