To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2.ma/message/1k9qc/5nmyyi
___________________________________

National Development Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit supporting foundations, organizations &

ministries committed to education, healthcare, human welfare, the arts and environment

Please feel free to call (800)257.6670 to speak to an NDI representative

Please press the  (http://e2.ma/click/1k9qc/5nmyyi/degpu)

 (http://e2.ma/click/1k9qc/5nmyyi/t6gpu)  (http://e2.ma/click/1k9qc/5nmyyi/9yhpu)

MAJOR GIFTS CONFERENCE EVENT COMING TO YOUR REGION (http://e2.ma/click/1k9qc/5nmyyi/pripu)

Griffin, GA (Atlanta Area) - October 2-3, 2012
2012 FAITH & FUNDRAISING SUMMIT
Griffin First Assembly

Concord, NC - (Charlotte Area) - October 8-9, 2012
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR HOSPITALS & HEALTHCARE
College of Health Sciences

Columbia, SC - November 7-8, 2012
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR NONPROFITS
Columbia International University

Knoxville, TN - February 19-20, 2013
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR NONPROFITS
Venue TBA

Jacksonville, FL - March 5-6, 2012
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR NONPROFITS
Venue TBA

Louisville, KY - March 19-20, 2012
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR NONPROFITS
Venue TBA

Tallahassee, FL - April 16-17, 2012
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP FOR NONPROFITS
Venue TBA

___________________________________

 Share This:
http://e2.ma/share/outbound/e/1k9qc/5nmyyi [Share via Email]

This email was sent to libreoffice@lists.freedesktop.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences
(https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.4151475/525175987/?v=a)
opt out using TrueRemove(r)
(http://e2.ma/optout/1k9qc/5nmyyi?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTczNTkvMTM1NTk1NS81MjUxNzU5ODcvP3Y9YQ==)