Hi All,

I have done a complete update of the google document, this being said, if
you named a sheet to your name, it's gone. Noel pointed out that a lot of
the bugs on the sheet were already triaged so I just started from scratch.
I'm still hoping the web team can help us move this away from google docs
and get it automated a bit but for now, it is what it is. Please go back to
the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=75

Choose a sheet, and continue doing the great work. Here are the #'s as they
stand now:

*We are down to 893 bugs that are >= 30 days in unconfirmed status. If we
can get just a few more people to dedicate a bit of time we can be caught
up for our back log and hopefully set a goal (I think all bugs should be
triaged in <30 days, but if that's not possible most should be 60).*
*
*
Thanks Noel for pointing out that they were really out of date, just shows
how much time people are spending getting this project done.

I'll update every 1-2 weeks, during which time I will set the sheet as
private so it'll boot you out if you're working on it (sorry, no other way
really).

Lastly, there are certain sections which only have a few bugs, if
someone(s) can take these and just get them off the list that would be
great. These sections are:
Chart
Contrib
Documentation
Extensions
Filters & Storage
Formula Editor
Framework
Graphics Stack
Linguistics
Localization
Printing & PDF Export
SDK
WWW

Some of these only have 1-5 bugs to triage. It'll make my job easier in a
couple weeks if these are dealt with -- otherwise I have to filter out and
create the sheets and what not.

Thanks again everyone, great work

Best Regards,
Joel