Hi all,

Libreoffice 3.6 introduced bug 53673, a problem when working with documents generated by the label
wizard. The layout of the frames gets broken when saving (or opening?) these documents.

It is possible that the cause of this is in the label wizard (e.g. incorrect placement of frames),
although it did work in 3.5.
Who knows all about writer-document file saving/reading and frame-positons and is willing to
-look at the bug (how to reproduce problem is described)
-and/or look at the document-creation code (core/sw/source/ui/app/applab.cxx, function
SwModule::InsertLab()),
-and give me some clues to solve the problem?

I must say that if the problem is not in the label wizard code, chances are that I will not be able
to solve the bug.

Winfried