On 08/23/2012 06:20 PM, John Smith wrote:
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Michael Stahl <mstahl@redhat.com> wrote:
reading the log you posted no you don't get a core file because
soffice.bin didn't actually crash.

Ok, so how do we go about getting more detailed info that can assist
in solving the issue, then ? (assuming I can reproduce, of course) I

The unoapi tests involving anything related to accessibility have historically been very fragile (things like expecting a certain GUI element has focus at a certain moment, which can fail as soon as other apps are running in parallel), have been cleaned up significantly over time, but likely still contain problems. Analyzing them is, unfortunately, a black art.

quickly tried a 'make
/usr/local/src/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/JunitTest/sc_unoapi/user'
as suggested in the logfile and that just gave me a 'nothing to do for
foo' response. Can I do a 'make clean' for just that test ?

I assume you forgot to "cd sc" before calling make there.

Stephan