On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:14:08PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:

our move to a larger IP subnet for the virtual machines, especially
MozTrap, is finished, thanks to the fantastic work of Robert, Alin
and Uwe - thanks a lot folks, you rock!

If you experience any issues with sites hosted on our virtual
machines, please let me know as soon as possible. I should return
and thus disconnect the old subnet by tomorrow.

I dunno if it is related, but connecting to gerrit.libreoffice.org
timeouts over IPv6:

$ telnet gerrit.libreoffice.org 443
Trying 2a01:4f8:150:6201:b::1...
Trying 78.46.154.99...
Connected to gerrit.libreoffice.org.

As IPv6 is usually the default (first try) for people that have IPv6
access, this looks like the website does not work, unless they have a
lot of patience.

Maybe someone forgot to edit the AAAA (IPv6) entries for the
gerrit.libreoffice.org domain?

--
Lionel