Marco Cecchetti wrote:
I thanks my mentor and all the community for support.

Hi Marco,

it is on us to thank you for your excellent work on svg slideshow
export!

The only things that still doesn’t work properly, as far as I can
see, is that hyperlinks inside animated paragraph don’t work
properly.

Not a deal breaker really.

You can look at the source code in the feature branch:
feature/svg-export, that includes all new commits after the last
master branch merging. The last commit is enough experimental.

Be aware that there is still a lot of debugging code in the
current implementation and a good amount of tracing info is
present in the exported svg document too.

Although today is hard pens-down, I'd like to ask you to clean up
that branch as much as possible until code submission to Google is
due (end of the month or somesuch). Debugging code is perfectly ok,
if it's conditionally compiled, or defaults-off in javascript. And
let's merge it to master then.

A nice screencast, or demo svg with ~all the features would be cool
as well - that would complement the weekly logs quite wonderfully.

7- exporting embedded svg image natively, without transforming them
   into a bitmap and back.

Let's chat about that next week, when gsoc is over - that looks like
a nice, rewarding easy hack for you or another interested hacker in
svg export. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten