Hi Andrzej,

On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 22:10 +0200, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:
- Fixed a minor bug affecting the formatting of network servers in the
discovery screen.

        Nice :-)

- Migrated the rest of the activities and fragments to ABS -- hopefully
this means the App will work under Android 2.3+ (possibly earlier

        Good news indeed.

A first apk for testing, which is only known to work with Android >=
4.0.3 (might work on Android 2.3+, with some theming issues), can be
found under
http://ahunt.org/libreoffice/remote/sdremote-20082012-alpha01.apk . (At
the moment I'm hosting these on my webspace

        I'd be careful of that in case they become popular ;-) I'd suggest you
use your freedesktop webspace; checkout your freedesktop account name
(used to be in .git/config); assuming it is 'ahunt':

        ssh ahunt@users.freedesktop.org

        if you make a directory public_html you can drop files in there that
appear at http://users.freedesktop.org/~ahunt/

 -- would it be appropriate to place them on the LO site anywhere ?).

        As/when Tor gets up-loading automated, hopefully they'll land as if by
magic here:

        http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/

        ATB,

                Michael.