Hi there,

On Sun, 2012-08-19 at 00:27 -0700, ape wrote:
Few notes about optimizing files that are loaded into RAM at startup
LibreOffice.

        Yep - this dumb icon bloat in the soffice.bin is a well known issue
that we'd love to have fixed.

      I don't know programming and use the resource editor for this
purpose. Files (LibO-3.7.0_alpha+) that allow you to check my notes
are attached.

        The real work here is splitting up the DLLs during the build process,
and hacking the gnumakefiles to generate improved DLLs, that is quite
some work & testing and would be much appreciated.

        We use the same icons in a somewhat non-obvious way to set window
decoration icons in the vcl/ windows backend IIRC - there was once an
easyhack to fix that to use the themed images.zip instead.

        All the best,

                Michael.