On 08/16/2012 11:53 AM, Noel Power wrote:
On 16/08/12 16:46, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

I'm with you on this.  I would be okay with this for 3-5 and 3-6. On
master, though, perhaps we can remove that original hack for all apps
and see how that goes...  And make changes in each app as we see fit.
ok, let me remove that on master lets just start with removing the logic
entirely for paste-special, I'm not brave enough to do it for paste (
iirc I think you pointed out previously there probably is a good reason
why paste seems to be enabled always on linux ( to match other
applications and perhaps I guess to workaround some other linux
clipboard issues )

Yeah. I'm still not 100% sure about this linux specific paste behavior, but it sounds good enough to me for the time being.

and thanks for reviewing :-)

No problem. :-) BTW, I cherry-picked it to 3-6 branch but the 3-5 branch has a conflict and I couldn't cherry-pick there. I think it's enough to fix this just for 3.6, or, if you think it's absolutely important for 3.5, feel free to massage the patch and push it o 3-5 with my sign-off.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc