Yes, I left the true in the code because I want to analyze why the
code in "else" is not correct anymore before I remove it. I will
change the code in a future commit.
There are still some problems when scrolling a document with pictures
and only part of the picture should be rendered.

No need to thank me for fixing the problem as I was the one who caused
the problem with rendering in the first place - sorry about that. :)

regards,
Tomaž

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Korrawit Pruegsanusak