On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 17:17 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
Hello,

Since 500261a6b6e9dbeacce7f693b01a1c32a112f4fb nss seems to be needed for vcl.
I'd push attached patch to fix W2008R2_16-minimal_build but It would
fail anyway because one needs Mozilla build tools for that ?
So - what's wrong ?
Running configure on windows without --with-mozilla-build ?
I also may have missed something.

I think we really have to bite the bullet and just state that we *need*
nss (and we *need* xmlsec) and if the buildbots die with "can't find
mozilla-build tools required to build nss" then that's fine and the
buildbot needs to install the additional dependency.

C.