Hi All,

As most of you know we've started a major push to triage the unconfirmed
bugs and I am going to give updates periodically for 2 reasons: 1. just so
we all know the progress :) 2. to remind people that we always need more
individuals helping out at least until we get a grasp on the 12+ month back
log.

A reminder of where the organization is for the the project:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E#gid=1

Start Date: 05/08/2012
# of Unconfirmed Bugs: 1,472

Today's Date: 13/08/2012
# of Unconfirmed Bugs: 1,317*

That's 145 bugs triaged in some way or another in about a week! :) Thank
you to those helping, for those who have a bit of time please feel free to
join, for developers, I hope this helps in some way ;)

All the best,
Joel

*These bugs are the ones that were open at the time of the start of the
project, doesn't include ones opened in the last week. I think if we can
get through the back log we'll only need a few members to "stay active" in
triaging weekly to keep new bugs under control :)