The proposal that Regina brought to the ODF TC is safer.  It does not depend on attempting to
identify the producer.  (In fact, the ODF specification says that the generator identification is
*not* to be used in this manner.  It is also unreliably used.)

The idea is to face reality and affirm that draw:angle has an integer value that expresses the
angle in units of 1/10-th degree.  (There are other aspects of this problem that are not so clean
cut.)

This supports alignment on the present reality and preserves the interoperability that is afforded
with that treatment.

The next step is to come up with a new attribute (or attributes) that correspond to SVG provisions
and are rigorously defined.  The new attribute(s) would appear down-level (i.e., in ODF
1.0/1.1/IS26300/1.2) as extensions and be ignored but be official in ODF 1.3 (which would deprecate
but not remove draw:angle).

If the SVG-aligned attributes are present (and to be required in ODF 1.3 documents, let's say) and
recognized, they would over-rule draw:angle.  ODF 1.3 Producers that wanted to ensure down-level
interoperability would produce both attributes.

How does that sound?

 - Dennis