On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:37:39 +0200, Thorsten Behrens <thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Marco Cecchetti wrote:
I'm sorry, I know. The problem is that I'm facing several issues
both personal and technical.

Hi Marco,

no worries - your below email is as good a report as you were doing
before.

The layout is:

[snip] - that looks good, great progress!

Unfortunately no specific meta-comment action is generated for
list-item and user inserted line-break. That made more complex the
implementation.

If that helps, those can be added - poke me on irc tomorrow for
details.

Well it could be interesting having some ad-hoc meta-comment
actions.
However I have already implemented an alternative solution.
At present when a text shape needs to be exported I iterate
both over the related meta-actions and over the text paragraph
enumeration provided by the XText interface (and for each text
paragraph (XTextContent) on each text portion).

From the meta-comment actions I extract info about when a new
paragraph or text line starts and I can also see when we have a
text field. From the text services related to XText and other
interfaces I succeed in finding out if we are dealing with a
list-item and which type of list is (bullet, numbered, image).
I can also extract the type of text fields, info that is not
available in the meta-comment action.

The tricky part has been to succeed in keeping synchronized
the two iterations, but now it works.

Sorry again for having missed the weekly reports but as you can
see I'm short on time and there are several things to be fixed
in order to have some text exporting features working as it used
to work.

Nah, it's fine - and don't hesitate to commit whatever
work-in-progress you have to your branch - you can always
kill/amend/fix afterwards, but others can look & give feedback.

At present I'm working on a local branch different from the usual
one as I need a lot of debugging code, however I have no problem
to push it to the remote repo.

Cheers,
-- Marco