On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com>wrote:

On 08/08/2012 09:03 AM, Danishka Navin wrote:

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com
<mailto:sbergman@redhat.com>> wrote:
    In principle, the name is arbitrary.  In practice, please use the
    .oxt's name (without the ".oxt"), to avoid name clashes and to keep
    things clean.

There are two spell chekers but both having lengthy name [1] and [2].
So, shall I put a short name?

Existing bundled spellcheck/dictionary extensions are apparently all named
share/extensions/dict-*, but I do not know whether corresponding
stand-alone .oxt variants of those extensions (if available somewhere at
all) would also be named dict-*.oxt (i.e., whether naming for those bundled
extension directories does follow the advice I've given above, or follows
some other naming scheme).

ok

 why we can't get this spell checker along with LibreOffice GUI?

You mean, get them bundled with plain LibreOffice, just the way many other
spellcheck/dictionary extensions are already bundled?  No idea what the
general process is for that.

I meant, if some one download the Sinhala language pack of LibreOffice, he
should get the spell checker along with the localization pack.

--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com