Ok, I actually forgot one step in the file re-generation. Sorry for asking a silly question :s

Le 2012-08-07 21:37, Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT a écrit :
Hi !

I'm trying to work on Bug 46808 - [Easy Hack] Adapt UNO services to
new-style.

I started with the first unported module: offapi->accessibility. This
probably was not the best idea I ever had sinc it's used in something
like 1300 files... Anyway. I've updated the IDL files, the .mk file
and regenerated the types.rdb file as explained in the bug report.

But, when I try to

$ make offapi.clean #OK
$ male offapi #FAILS

I am warned about an incompatible change. This is obviously true
since this is a "published" API. Anyway, the bug report states that
this incompatibility is fine. How can I workaround it before starting
the actual port ?

Here is the error:

[ build PKG ] offapi_inc
mkdir -p
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/Package/ &&
touch

/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/Package/offapi_inc
/bin/cp --remove-destination --no-dereference --force
--preserve=timestamps

/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnoApiTarget/offapi.rdb
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/offapi.rdb
[ build UNO ] types
[ build DBc ] types
mkdir -p
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnoApiTarget/ &&
 RESPONSEFILE=/tmp/gbuild.UdsjMu &&

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib"
SOLARBINDIR=/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/regmerge
@${RESPONSEFILE} && rm -f ${RESPONSEFILE}   &&

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/lib"
SOLARBINDIR=/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/regcompare -f
-t -r1
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/offapi/type_reference/types.rdb -r2

/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnoApiTarget/types.rdb
SERVICE: /UCR/com/sun/star/accessibility/AccessBridge
    service1 contains 1 more references as service2
  incompatible change: Reference 0 ('XInitialization') in 'r1' is not
longer a reference of this service in 'r2'
SERVICE: /UCR/com/sun/star/accessibility/Accessible
    service1 contains 1 more references as service2
  incompatible change: Reference 0 ('XAccessible') in 'r1' is not
longer a reference of this service in 'r2'
/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/regcompare:
registries are incompatible: 2 differences!
make: ***

[/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnoApiTarget/types.rdb]
Erreur 11
make: *** Destruction du fichier «

/home/jean-tiare/dev/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/UnoApiTarget/types.rdb
»

Thanks !

--
Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT