I combined the two patches into one and pushed it to master,

Thanks,
Andras

2012/8/6 János Uray <uray.janos@gmail.com>:
I've resolved the conflicts, than (in a second patch) removed the commented
code lines, as András suggested.

Uray M. János

2012/8/6 Tor Lillqvist <tml@iki.fi>

Hmm, the patch doesn't apply for me?

patching file basctl/inc/basidesh.hrc
patching file basctl/source/basicide/baside2.cxx
Hunk #1 succeeded at 49 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 1413.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1484.
basctl/source/basicide/baside2.cxx.rej
patching file basctl/source/basicide/baside2.hxx
Hunk #2 FAILED at 427.
basctl/source/basicide/baside2.hxx.rej
patching file basctl/source/basicide/baside2b.cxx
Hunk #1 succeeded at 47 (offset -1 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 1518 (offset -6 lines).

etc.

--tml