Perfect idea! I'm going to go ahead and work on that. I will take out
"limited" (I have no clue what it means either, I figured someone else must
have known when they added it ;)).

I have a quick question though. What's the best way to modify a patch? The
only way I know how is to go back to dismiss my changes and start from
scratch. I'm sure there is a better way that I don't know of. Is it to
directly modify the patch file in an editor or is there a way for me to
edit the cxx/hxx/etc...files and then "add/modify" the patch using some git
command? Thanks for the input

Joel