Michael Stahl píše v Po 30. 07. 2012 v 14:38 +0200:
ok, the problem should be fixed now on master with
c691d9643994956e8f17710625ccb989d428e1bf

Hmm, It removes AC_SUBST(COMPATH) but this variable is used in several
makefiles, mainly for Solaris or Windows.

argh that was an accident :( clearly the task was too difficult for me :)

put it back now with 59d4e47c62f4b21794eb9ba8ba634df978c3a38f

i don't know, perhaps COMPATH is necessary for Windows, but checking it
this late in configure seems silly in any case.

I agree. The two commits are fine => squashed and pushed into both 3-5
and 3-6 branches, see:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=557e31707bccfaf0b1238a17242e32fbbddc8f1d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-6&id=35080734323dbd740042ff159d71368b3739e97d

Best regards,