On 07/28/2012 03:39 PM, Francois Tigeot wrote:
testtools/CustomTarget_uno_test.mk may fail with the "uno" binary unable
to find its needed shared libraries:

     [ build ALL ] loaded modules: testtools

     Shared object "libuno_cppu.so.3" not found, required by "uno"

I cannot reproduce that problem. What platform are you on (Linux, I assume)? What is the output of "ldd .../core/solver/*/bin/uno"?

The attached patch sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH to $(OUTDIR)/lib on the model of
testtools/CustomTarget_bridgetest.mk and ensures CustomTarget_uno_test.mk
succeeds in all cases.

That patch would effectively turn testtools/CustomTarget_uno_test.mk into a nop, merely printing something to stdout. (Note that testtools/CustomTarget_bridgetest.mk is different; it produces script files to manually execute tests later on. testtools/CustomTarget_uno_test.mk shall run tests during the build.)

Stephan