On 23/07/12 09:34, Noel Grandin wrote:
Hi

These patches convert various places from SV_DECL_PTRARR to STL containers.

Patches 18-21 have passed a full make check.

pushed those

in patch #21 that Count should have been a size:

-    if(rRedTbl.Count() > nIndex && nIndex >= 0)
+    if(!rRedTbl.empty() > nIndex && nIndex >= 0)

The others have various issues, but I'm posting them since they're the
last surviving remnants, and maybe somebody feels like tracking down the
bug:

bad-FILTER-Convert-SV_DECL_PTRARR_SORT_DEL_VISIBILITY-SvxMSDffS.patch
    gives me a link error when making the SW module which I'm not sure
how to solve

just inlining everything seems to work here; pushed

but then it turns out that a ww8export test now fails that i didn't run
because it's in this silly and unnecessary "slowcheck" thing that
doesn't run on "make tail_build", and then i spent some hours cursing
the designer of this awful SvxMSDffManager pile of nonsense; the thing
that finally seemed to work is ce66ded6fe2a291301c8e075be67347211d4309d
 but i'd appreciate it if anybody could review this.

bad-SVL-untested-svdde.diff
   is untested because it only compiles on windows, and I don't
currently have a working windows build box.

ah yet another instance of why it's a good idea always to add { } for
blocks:

-        for( sal_uInt16 n = pImpData->Count(); n; --n, ++pData )
+        for( sal_uInt16 n = 0; n < pImpData->size(); ++n )
+            DdeItemImpData* pData = &(*pImpData)[n];
             if( pData->nHCnv == nHCnv )
             {

pushed.

bad-SVL-SfxListener.diff
bad-SW-Convert-SV_DECL_PTRARR_SORT_DEL-InsCapOptArr-to-boos.patch
bad-SW-Convert-SV_DECL_PTRARR_SORT-SwSortElements-to-std-ve.patch
bad-SW-NdHints.diff
   crashes nowhere near the changed code, so I have no idea what I'm
doing wrong

haven't had time to look at these