On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:25:41AM +0200, Artur Dorda <artur.dorda@gmail.com> wrote:
This week I have started extending tests for Word format import in
sw/qa/extras/{rtf,ooxml,ww8}tok.
The reconnaissance in the new part of code have taken a while, but
fortunately I have managed to make one test working.

Now work is in progress to make it working for all three of them (rtf,
ooxm and ww8).

Hi Artur,

Great! :) In what branch did you work? I don't see commits from the last
20 days by you in any branch in core.git. (And if you get conflicts when
merging this to master: yes, the tests are renamed there to *import,
sorry for the pain. ;) )

Thanks,

Miklos