Hi all,

currently we again have the problem that we get no current WIN Master builds on the Tinderbox Server.

I see some successful builds (?) on <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html>, especially Win-x86_6, but there is no build for download on <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Win-x86@6-fast/master/>

On <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/A> I see:
- @16-minimal_build: only has textfiles
  latest build:  2012-07-11_08.24.19
- @20-With-Symbol:
  latest build:  2012-07-15_01.33.34
- @6-fast:  only has textfiles
  latest build:  before 2012-07-16_15.35.37
- @6: only has textfiles
  latest build: before 2012-07-19_13.12.38
  On <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox>
  I only see 1 Tinderbx @6?
- @7-MinGW/master: empty
  latest build: ?
- @15-Prague_Win32: empty
  latest build: ?
- _9-Voreppe /libreoffice-3-6: contributes 3.6 builds
  Filename 3.6.1.0 is difficult to classify
  What is the difference to @9?

It would be very useful for me to have a feed or similar with information concerning latest available WIN builds. Is there any possibility?

Best Regards

Rainer