On 07/16/2012 08:33 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

FYI, I'm working on replacing the backend implementation of ScMatrix to
using a new container to achieve better performance.  I won't go into
the details (since that would be boring), but just to say that I'll be
modifying heavily the implementation of ScMatrix in scmatrix.cxx in the
next few weeks.

Actually the correct word would have been "next few days". :-P

All of these will take place in the feature/matrix-new-backend branch.
Please try not to modify code around ScMatrix too much until I'm done
with this.

Just merged the branch onto master.  My work is done!

Thanks,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc