On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 09:55:21AM -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:

(*) Do you agree that ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet ctor should warn if
    it does not get a statement handle?

It never gets a statement handle as an argument, it allocates it by
calling _pConnection->createStatementHandle(). If the latter fails,
throw an exception, the ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet will be unusable
anyway.