Hi Jean,

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:12:25AM +0200, Jean Spiteri wrote:
Hello, first I'm a male and not a female, Bjoern.

Im very sorry about that one. I was unsure, but remembered a "she" in a mail by
somebody else and took it from there. Sorry again.

Secondly, how did I come up in the discussion, also I don't know where to
read this. Can someone tell me?

This discussion started on the LibreOffice development list and can be read on
for example on the web here:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/gerrit-polishing-web-UI-td3994611.html

As this thread was moving more to topics directly related to webdesign, I
suggested to move the discussion to the website team lists etc.

I think it is currently more important to give the frontpage some refresh
instead of a website that is mainly used by developers themselves and wanted to
nudge people in that direction. I named you in this context, so that there is
no duplication of efforts if somebody is interested in helping you. I hope you
dont mind?

Best,

Bjoern