On Tue, 2012-07-10 at 19:53 +0100, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:
- Basic remote control now works (back/forward)!

        Nice :-)

- Added Service to Activity messaging in Android app (for server to app
communication).

- Code to show slide number and preview images in app.
(Untested until I've written the server portion, see below.)
- Initial work on image export from LO.

        Good work. Before we go much further it'd be good to add the
LibreOffice license header to all of the relevant new files; it seems we
only have that in 2 files one on each side so far :-)

        It is also necessary to be on IRC through your working day, so we can
contact you, and in addition we need a means of contacting you
interactively - phone, or pidgeon-post - whatever works; how are we
going to get that sorted ?

        Anyhow - encouraging progress in the last two days. It looks like the
task is well within the realm of finish-ability before the end of GSoC.

        As a priority though, we need to focus on fixing the interaction
issues: IRC, phone, whatever works. I'd also like to have you come and
work from here on Thur & Friday (if not today).

        All the best,

                Michael.