On Mon, 2012-07-09 at 16:23 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
I only have havy bones!!1!eleven

        Lol :-)

Done. I unchecked the "All comments" checkbox on the firehose, leaving only
"New Changes" and "Submitted Changes" in place for now.

        Hmm; I'd want to capture substantive reviews really; but - I guess this
is better for now.

If you want a full personal spammage still, go to "Settings->Watched Projects"
and add whatever you want there.

        Fair enough.

We are piping the mails through a python script and have the mail parsed. I
really should dump that in dev-tools, because then we can reenable the comment

        It'd be really nice to extract the important [PUSHED] style information
into the Subject so it's easy to immediately see & junk a thread that
was handled already - if that's possible.

        Thanks !

                Michael.