Hi everybody,
it follows my last weekly report before mid-term evaluation:

Report #7
---------
This week I provided full support for skipping both a single
effect (Right/Down key) and all left effects (Page Down key).
Symmetrically, I provided full support for rewinding both a
single effect, including going to the previous slide (Left/Up key),
and all already played effects (Page Up key). Tests on several
browsers have been performed. Moreover I have fixed some bug this
week: 1) a clip-based transition didn’t work correctly when
mode=’out’ and reverse method involves flipping; 2) a repeated
animations and an effect sets up to start when the first one is
ended (no mouse click needed) began when the first iteration of
the previous effect was ended; 3) Darken and Lighten effects didn’t
work correctly because the animation direction was wrong.
The last but not the least I added support for interactive
animations to the JavaScript engine. Now it is possible to start
an effect by clicking on a given shape. At present it is not yet
possible to skip an interactive animation.

You can read more details on my project log book (week 7):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GSLPSIWRGSDTSi69dT9Te8tRyTJcAekxT7scoCoGO2M/edit

You can download some sample presentation here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098bWd5TjhsU0FTSUk
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwS_9-CU4098VmpaeGVmQUxXY3M
In order to download the zip files click on the Download item
under the File menu.

You can look at the source code in the feature branch:
feature/svg-export, that includes all new commits after the last
master branch merging.

Cheers,
-- Marco