On 09.07.2012 01:51, Ruslan Kabatsayev wrote:
Please update the version in gerrit (I haven't yet figured out how to
do this myself).
To create a subsequent patchset for already pushed gerrit patch,
you have to squash the sebsequent commits with git rebase -i HEAD~n,
where n is the number of subsequent commits.
In interactive editor enter fixup for all subsequent commits:

[david@wizball foo (master)]$ git log --oneline
81446a8 gerrit patch fixed
45ee22d gerrit patch created
56bf639 initial revision