Hi all,

I'm a student at Dublin City University and I am working on a project where
I have to write an extension for LibreOffice. I would like to use the Java
API to manipulate data from LibreOffice. Unfortunately, I can't find any
information specific to Libre Office extension : all the online
documentation is for OpenOffice. I have installed SDK and configured all
the paths for Java JDK, gmake... But what to do next ?

I have followed steps in this tutorial (
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/FirstSteps/First_Contact),
but of course, the Netbean's plugin for OpenOffice doesn't work with a
LibreOffice installation, and the ant script provided in the tutorial is
also configured for OpenOffice and doesn't work too. (I've tried to modify
paths in the script in order to make it work, without any success).

So, I would like to know where I can find a basic example of a working
extension for LibreOffice that could help me understand how we compile
extensions using the SDK and Java.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Henri