On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 09:16:34AM -0700, Pietro F. Menna wrote:
Hi Bjoern,

I could not upload to playterm.org. I believe it is due to the size of the file.

I will start all over the process. This file I have sent you contain almost 6
hours of build time. I believe, I could make one shorter by just teaching how
to get the first build one and how to get the dependencies. I believe
something like at most 45 minutes (including the time spent on git during
downloading the main repo).

I will do this by the end of this weekend.

Another thing to look into is to do the build itself inside of tmux or gnu screen:

 http://tmux.sourceforge.net/
 http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/

that would allow you to not having to record all the output of the build, but
still being able to take a look at the progress ...

I dont know, if and how those work together with ttyrecord though, so just a thought ...

Best,

Bjoern